Commercial and HOA Landscape Services
Stop Wasting Money on Conventional Landscaping
The greatest concerns for most organizations are expenses, aesthetics, and liability.
At Wilcox Nursery & Landscape we know that commercial landscaping has a unique set of challenges, but many can be mitigated with the use of hearty, native plants.
Shifting from conventional landscaping to Florida native landscape practices will help your organization.
- Reduce water and chemical use (fertilizer and pesticides)
- Avoid frequent plant replacement and constant maintenance
- Encourage the return and proliferation of pollinators and birds
- Protect residents and the environment.
Connect with our expert to learn about the benefits of Florida native landscaping and schedule a consultation to develop a personalized plan for your project.
Native Plants Make Sense and Save Dollars
These are the benefits of switching to Florida native landscapes that every organization should consider:
- Since native plants thrive in Florida’s natural environment, using them in your landscaping significantly reduces the amount of water, fertilizers and other chemicals and leads to significant savings.
- Native plants foster local conditions that encourage the return and proliferation of wildlife.
- Native plant landscaping creates a more natural, realistic Florida effect which stands out from the crowd of poorly selected and implemented landscapes ubiquitous throughout Florida and, therefore, brings recognition, status, and a sense of place to the property.
- Native plants are much more resilient and can handle adversities such as drought, storms, and cold fronts, reducing the need for expensive replacement or excessive maintenance.
- While the upfront costs of updating any landscape with native plants can be significant, the overall expense reductions, not to mention all the other benefits, will result in relatively short payback periods with generous savings.
Beautify Your Community and Increase Property Values
The use of native plants can significantly reduce water and chemical use (fertilizer and pesticides) in landscapes.
This can be a strong marketing point for existing and potential new residents to the neighborhood or area.
These changes are more than just aesthetic. Proper understanding and marketing of the desirability of native plant-focused design provides an “exclusivity” which can differentiate progressive properties from the masses of uninformed projects that have overtaken Florida.
Schedule Your Consultation Today!
We will provide the expert guidance to help you select the right plants to achieve your vision and at your level of care and upkeep so that your garden or landscape thrives.
The price for a residential consultation varies based on size of the property and scope of the project, but typically start at $95. Commercial consultations are quoted based on size of the property and scope of the project, and are given by the designer before the consultation. Our designers will inform you of all fees prior to the appointment. We look forward to delivering a new sustainable landscape design that fits your needs, timeline, and budget.